POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pyramid fractal sort of.... : Re: Pyramid fractal sort of.... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 09:14:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pyramid fractal sort of....
From: Ken
Date: 24 Apr 1999 09:06:52
Message: <3721B365.2633A821@pacbell.net>
bankspad wrote:

> Ok, I won't complain about the floor - though I have to admit that it looks
> familiar.  ;-]
> Very cool indeed - one of those images that leaves you wishing you could
> crawl around inside and see what's goin' on. My first thought was
> Buckminster; my second thought was Escher; my final thought - Buckminster and
> Escher on a lazy Sunday afternoon with a 12 pack. ;-]
>
> Anders Haglund wrote:

  I had the same feeling that I had seen this of one like it at
some time in the past. I found the image that had been nagging
at me in the first place I looked. The first official Pov-Ray
CD from Walnut Creek. There is a big thumb nail of it below.
I seem to remember another that is constructed form blobs but I
could not easily find it.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net